Food and supplements

Cheapest and best is frosting in a can. Each 1200 calorie can in Walmart is about $1.50
3 years

Gaining dinner in nw washington

Message me when plans are definite. Last one I went to in Seattle had 50 50 men/women
5 years

Any female feedees who would like 2 retire stay home and gain?

Always thought if I had a serious feedee that if she was getting so fat that work was getting difficult cause of her weight or if she just didn't like 2 work that I would be fine with her retiring and staying home. How do female feedees here feel about work? Do you need a job to feel complete and worthwhile or would u b ok 2 retire and stay home if u were in a secure LTR?
7 years

Wanted 400+ woman to take out to dinner

Individually but only if it was 400+ 400+ lbs women :-)
7 years

Wanted 400+ woman to take out to dinner

Looking for a dinner date and whatever it might lead to in northwest washington state or southwestern british columbia
7 years

Feedism research project

An interesting study currently being conducted to understand why feedees/feeders are the way they are. They are looking for volunteers to be interviewed. Appears to be a legitimate research project rather than some of those sensationalists that have been looking for feeders/feedees in the past

kathycharles.net/2014/08/19/feederism/
9 years

Tumblr*

My tumblr deals with the myths of surrounding being fat and your health feedism health

tumblr.com/blog/feedismhealth
9 years

Map of feeders/feedees

Wasn't sure where to put this sooo A map of feeders and feedees

mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer

Yes you can join
mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer
9 years
123   loading