General

What's the fastest you've gained weight?

Just curious about anyone's experience with rapid weight gain. How much weight did you gain and how quickly???
2 weeks

Fit2Chubby:
Just curious about anyone's experience with rapid weight gain. How much weight did you gain and how quickly???

I've gained 68lbs in ten months. 32 in the first three months.
2 weeks

Fit2Chubby:

The most I've gained is about 100-110lbs in 12-15 months.
2 weeks

Cool, so like 10lbs a month or so? What'd you eat to gain that much?
2 weeks

20 lbs in a month
cake shake is the gainer best friend
2 weeks

Oh, that's pretty good. Are you still gaining that fast lol.
2 weeks

Fit2Chubby:
Cool, so like 10lbs a month or so? What'd you eat to gain that much?

Not entirely sure as it was mostly accidental, but just tons of calories with minimal movement as it was during quarantine. But large meals with tons of snacks and drinks filled with calories.
2 weeks

It was over ten years ago...I went from my tiny little range of 105-110 lb. range to around 125. lbs. This was in 5 weeks...then I was 140 lbs 4 weeks after that...and then 8 weeks later, I was 175 lbs...then after another 4 weeks, I was roughly 180 lbs. (Just saying...my numbers are approximate, because I no longer have the weight gain journal I kept during that time." I was ready to know what it meant to grow. It's beautiful and amazing. I just wish I'd had it in me to grow ridiculously big and waddle all over my work place.
2 weeks

I think the most I gained was during the first 6 months of 2020, I gained 50-60 pounds very quickly as I went from walking 4-5 miles a day, no snacks, and playing pickup basketball games and ultimate frisbee games to sitting at home and eating ~3000 calories without doing more than sitting on my ass.

I then proceeded to keep blowing up over the course of the next two years by another 100 pounds, but that first gain was kind of wild. Sadly, as I was able to actively go back to my job I lost most of it, but still sitting up around 40 pounds.
2 weeks

Fat On The Inside:
It was over ten years ago...I went from my tiny little range of 105-110 lb. range to around 125. lbs. This was in 5 weeks...then I was 140 lbs 4 weeks after that...and then 8 weeks later, I was 175 lbs...then after another 4 weeks, I was roughly 180 lbs. (Just saying...my numbers are approximate, because I no longer have the weight gain journal I kept during that time." I was ready to know what it meant to grow. It's beautiful and amazing. I just wish I'd had it in me to grow ridiculously big and waddle all over my work place.

That is quite impressive. You really look great with a body full of curves. Congrats on going over 200.
2 weeks
123   loading