General

What's the fastest you've gained weight?

Fat On The Inside:
It was over ten years ago...I went from my tiny little range of 105-110 lb. range to around 125. lbs. This was in 5 weeks...then I was 140 lbs 4 weeks after that...and then 8 weeks later, I was 175 lbs...then after another 4 weeks, I was roughly 180 lbs. (Just saying...my numbers are approximate, because I no longer have the weight gain journal I kept during that time." I was ready to know what it meant to grow. It's beautiful and amazing. I just wish I'd had it in me to grow ridiculously big and waddle all over my work place.

Johnxyz:
That is quite impressive. You really look great with a body full of curves. Congrats on going over 200.
Thank you so much. I wish I could do even more :-)
1 week

Last year, at the height of my gain and extreme stuffing, I managed to put on around 10 pounds a week. It's not for everyone, but it sure was fun.
1 week

In 2 weeks 5kg... Visiting grandmother be like.
1 week

For really weight gain you can estimate 1 pound per day should be possible smiley

The question is how long can you go 🐷😉
Because u run into digestive problems being bloated all the time and so on
1 week

Weighed myself this morning for the first time in a while and realized I gained ten pounds in the past month. On top of the 25 I had gained since last summer. For the first time in my life, I am actually overweight.
1 week

StuffySteffie:
Weighed myself this morning for the first time in a while and realized I gained ten pounds in the past month. On top of the 25 I had gained since last summer. For the first time in my life, I am actually overweight.

good for u smiley
1 week

Fit2Chubby:
Oh, that's pretty good. Are you still gaining that fast lol.

Nope. you cant drink cake shakes every day for a long period of time, but you can use it as a nitro button for your weigth gain
1 week

Fit2Chubby:
Oh, that's pretty good. Are you still gaining that fast lol.

Hector:
Nope. you cant drink cake shakes every day for a long period of time, but you can use it as a nitro button for your weigth gain

How do you make a cake shake please?
1 week

It's a regain, but after about a week and a half I went from 170 to 180. Just weighed myself this morning. The next ten pounds definitely won't come as easily haha
1 week

WhatHappenedMelisa:
36 kg in between 5 to 6 months
that's very sexy you've gained 80 pounds in about 6 months I love your beautiful belly and you look absolutely beautiful
1 week
123   loading