General

Queer feedists how are we doing!

What's everyones experience like in this community? Got any thoughts on anything? Just wanting to create a bit of discussion because it can feel a bit lonely here smiley
1 week

It's so oddly affirming being queer in this community. I wasn't ready to experience the level of acceptance I've gotten as a trans woman here, but alas.

Sure, some folks (chasers) can be really...odd, but otherwise its quite great (Especially with other queer feedists)
1 week

Sr78:
It's so oddly affirming being queer in this community. I wasn't ready to experience the level of acceptance I've gotten as a trans woman here, but alas.

Sure, some folks (chasers) can be really...odd, but otherwise its quite great (Especially with other queer feedists)

Ohh my gosh same. I'm gnc and not straight, unlabled, and I remember discovering the feedist scene on tumblr which if you look in the right places is just so queer and fun and intellegent. Unfortunately I haven't talked to many queer people but just being in the space has been really nice :>
1 week

Sr78:

Juniperrrr:
Ohh my gosh same. I'm gnc and not straight, unlabled, and I remember discovering the feedist scene on tumblr which if you look in the right places is just so queer and fun and intellegent. Unfortunately I haven't talked to many queer people but just being in the space has been really nice :>

Tumblr is a great place for it! I've also just found a lot of queer feedist by looking explicitly for them. I've met so many now good friends that way!
1 week