Stuffing

Drinking peanut butter with beer

Figured something out yesterday that I’ve wanted to try for a while. I got a box of Jif Portable Squeeze Creamy Peanut Butter - 20oz / 4ct. Four squeeze tubes of peanut butter. This is 3040 calories, 256 grams of total fat and 336 percent of my total fat daily value. I put these four squeeze tubes up against my space heater set on the highest heat and fan speed. While waiting about 10 mins for them to warm up, I chugged three pints of beer, then, one by one, started picking up each tube of peanut butter, and was able to suck down all 4 tubes in about 6 minutes, chasing them down with my fourth beer. The feeling was so hot to be able to drink down that much fat while hammering the beer at the same time.
3 weeks

I have to try this. Didn't hurt your stomach?
2 weeks

Luckily no pain or discomfort really.
2 weeks

Premier654321:
Figured something out yesterday that I’ve wanted to try for a while. I got a box of Jif Portable Squeeze Creamy Peanut Butter - 20oz / 4ct. Four squeeze tubes of peanut butter. This is 3040 calories, 256 grams of total fat and 336 percent of my total fat daily value. I put these four squeeze tubes up against my space heater set on the highest heat and fan speed. While waiting about 10 mins for them to warm up, I chugged three pints of beer, then, one by one, started picking up each tube of peanut butter, and was able to suck down all 4 tubes in about 6 minutes, chasing them down with my fourth beer. The feeling was so hot to be able to drink down that much fat while hammering the beer at the same time.

A bit unorthodox, but at least this is safer than chugging butter.

Honestly, peanut butter and other nut butter are good for weight gain.
2 weeks

wow... that sounds kind of vile to me. i mean, i like peanut butter, but i am not sure doing shooters of it would be that pleasant?

every weird "scheme" to gain weight by eating these specific foods always strikes me as odd. i got fat eating really good foods, food i really enjoyed. and drinking really good beer (and i think beer is a big part of it - when i stop drinking for any length of time, i start to lose weight - not a tonne but double digits).

at least you're not putting the peanut butter into the beer! smiley

to each their own, i guess...
2 weeks

Sounds hot really. Should add some gains for sure!
2 weeks

It was interesting that’s for sure. Not as enjoyable as real food of course. I’ve got to buy new pants and belts soon.
2 weeks

just dabbled in it tonight casually. and dang, it really bloats you up. going to try a little more tomorrow. i need a different mechanism to heat my pb...
4 days

Hey, that’s awesome! Since the site doesn’t give any sort of notification, it took me a while to find out that anybody responded. Yeah it’s a pretty cool method and I haven’t done it since but setting them on top of maybe like a radiator or a hairdryer might warm them up to the right point. I was trying to avoid the stories. I’ve heard about somebody microwaving peanut butter and it becomes something totally dangerous.
3 days

Premier654321:
Hey, that’s awesome! Since the site doesn’t give any sort of notification, it took me a while to find out that anybody responded. Yeah it’s a pretty cool method and I haven’t done it since but setting them on top of maybe like a radiator or a hairdryer might warm them up to the right point. I was trying to avoid the stories. I’ve heard about somebody microwaving peanut butter and it becomes something totally dangerous.

Oils and fats (usually trying to melt butter) in a microwave can explode. It can be loud and messy. I've never heard of it causing damage.
2 days
12   loading