Submission and domination

Sub and breeding

Thanks for sharing your perspective PBTC. I like the introspection. Cheers!
2 months

Sub and breeding

Munchies:

And it's not just the doms. It's the subs too. They tend to be asolutely insufferable and gross. I've seen many a woman choose to leave rather than deal with the rampant harassment, disrespect, and entitlement.

I have had major, MAJOR issues with subs/male feedees on here. Not painting all with the same brush, but some of them can be terribly entitled, yes. One of them body shamed me, even after I said that totally wasn't okay with me. I get a bit nervous being on site again.
2 months

Sub and breeding

That's awful they body shamed you, and the fact they knew knowing your not ok with it
2 months

Sub and breeding

Your so beautiful they should be ashamed of themselves
2 months

Sub and breeding

Munchies:

And it's not just the doms. It's the subs too. They tend to be asolutely insufferable and gross. I've seen many a woman choose to leave rather than deal with the rampant harassment, disrespect, and entitlement.

Fuui:
I have had major, MAJOR issues with subs/male feedees on here. Not painting all with the same brush, but some of them can be terribly entitled, yes. One of them body shamed me, even after I said that totally wasn't okay with me. I get a bit nervous being on site again.

I believe you. That said, from what I can see of you, you are a stunning woman. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.
1 month

Sub and breeding

Generally breeding is more of a biological urge that most of the population gets (not all but definitely a majority). Read almost any romance novel and the idea of "breeding" is present. Big bellies are very sexy in this community too. Most women are socialized to be (as well as sometimes naturally are more) submissive. Men especially when interacting with women in this sort of context feel entitled to sexual interactions so women who are dominant are less likely to put up with that sort of behavior. I don't think it's more common in the fetish, just more common on forums.
2 weeks

Sub and breeding

Xenonprincess:
Generally breeding is more of a biological urge that most of the population gets (not all but definitely a majority). Read almost any romance novel and the idea of "breeding" is present. Big bellies are very sexy in this community too. Most women are socialized to be (as well as sometimes naturally are more) submissive. Men especially when interacting with women in this sort of context feel entitled to sexual interactions so women who are dominant are less likely to put up with that sort of behavior. I don't think it's more common in the fetish, just more common on forums.

You have confused breeding kinks with the biological urge to reproduce. You have also confused having a breeding kink with power play.

Breeding kinks are all about having sex with a chance to be pregnant. It often coincides with a pregnancy kink, but they are two different things. It's super common to be into breeding and not pregnancy.

It's also super common to enjoy breeding without the power play or for the person being bred to be the dominant one.
2 weeks

Sub and breeding

Xenonprincess:

Munchies:
You have confused breeding kinks with the biological urge to reproduce. You have also confused having a breeding kink with power play.

Breeding kinks are all about having sex with a chance to be pregnant. It often coincides with a pregnancy kink, but they are two different things. It's super common to be into breeding and not pregnancy.

It's also super common to enjoy breeding without the power play or for the person being bred to be the dominant one.

I am just talking about my experience with what people mean when they talk about a breeding kink. Usually they are discussing actually wanting kids and getting/wanting to get pregnant without any interest in the 'kink' part. A lot of people tend to call the biological urge a kink. They usually just want to get to the point they can have kids with their partner. I know some who do have the fetish but they talk about it much differently than most people do and I only know 3.
2 weeks

Sub and breeding

Xenonprincess:

Munchies:

Xenonprincess:
I am just talking about my experience with what people mean when they talk about a breeding kink. Usually they are discussing actually wanting kids and getting/wanting to get pregnant without any interest in the 'kink' part. A lot of people tend to call the biological urge a kink. They usually just want to get to the point they can have kids with their partner. I know some who do have the fetish but they talk about it much differently than most people do and I only know 3.

Probably should have specified that.

I'm curious as to who you've been hanging around that likens breeding to reproductive sex. The only people I know like that are those who subscribe to alpha male ideology and those that make fun of them.

Everyone else in the main stream calls the desire to have sex as "being horny" and the desire to make babies as either a "ticking biological clock" or "trying for a baby."
2 weeks

Sub and breeding

Munchies:
Probably should have specified that.

I'm curious as to who you've been hanging around that likens breeding to reproductive sex. The only people I know like that are those who subscribe to alpha male ideology and those that make fun of them.

Everyone else in the main stream calls the desire to have sex as "being horny" and the desire to make babies as either a "ticking biological clock" or "trying for a baby."[/quote]
I have some friends into bdsm (mainstream stuff mostly) and really into smut books but are pretty vanilla. An example is one who is into both. She will talk with me about having baby fever and then discuss her "breeding fetish" of wanting four kids with her fiance and being a mother. I think a lot of people have forgotten not everything is a kink and I've had more friends mention this sort of thing to me recently.

A friend actually into it never brings up wanting kids in the equation, just the thrill over the idea of that. When she talks about wanting kids it's separate and she never brings up breeding.

I did write a sociology paper on those types of men and they get even creepier (I did this somewhat before the alpha male thing became popular so it was red pill), but I've heard normal men phrase it that way too. I have a few male friends and none of them really have that fetish at all but they're also pretty vanilla.

This has just been a pet peeve for me to hear people describing having the biological urge to have kids as a kink.
2 weeks
12   loading