Stuffing

Super massive stuffings!

I figured it would be fun to share our gluttonous escapades here.

Just write out what you ate, approx calories, and a scale 1-10 how stuffed you are/were. Higher End the Better!
10 months

Super massive stuffings!

Wendy’s.

3 baconators
Baconator fries
10 spicy nuggets
And a “large” frosty

3,350 calories

I’m about a 6, enough to “feel it” but can still function normally
10 months

Super massive stuffings!

If we're talking about in one stuffing session, it would have to be a big bowl of macaroni and cheese, three cheese burgers, a large fry, and about 3/4 of a Dutch apple pie, plus three sodas (I did my best not to belch to keep all the pressure in). I was so full, my rib cage hurt, but I earned a lot of belly rubs! I was up four and a half pounds after all that.
10 months

Super massive stuffings!

I was thinking this could be a reoccurring thread where you just post your stuffings if and when you want!

BBQ is always fun to stuff
10 months

Super massive stuffings!

I had a massive stuffing last night. My partner fed me three cheese quesadillas, a burrito bowl, six flour tortillas with guacamole and sour cream, most of enchilada plate with rice and beans, and two soft tacos. I got so full, the top of my gut was pushing on my rib cage, and I had to lean back just to breathe. My belly is still full and round this morning!
10 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:
I had a massive stuffing last night. My partner fed me three cheese quesadillas, a burrito bowl, six flour tortillas with guacamole and sour cream, most of enchilada plate with rice and beans, and two soft tacos. I got so full, the top of my gut was pushing on my rib cage, and I had to lean back just to breathe. My belly is still full and round this morning!

Wow. That’s a lot of food! Must’ve been heaven,no?!
10 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:

This is impressive. I am impressed.
10 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:

Morbidly A Beast:
Wow. That’s a lot of food! Must’ve been heaven,no?!

It was wonderful! The food was very tasty, and I also woke up hungry, which is a plus.
10 months

Super massive stuffings!

BigBallBellyGirl:

Mrman1980uk:
This is impressive. I am impressed.
Having help definitely allows me to pack more away and not give up. Getting an extra stuffed belly massaged after is nice too!
10 months

Super massive stuffings!

Just glad to hear you're having fun.
10 months
12345   loading